I have a position as Associate Professor at the Spanish National Centre for Biotechnology (CSIC), in Madrid. I belong to the Systems Biology Program, where I lead the Group of Evolutionary Systems. We maintain close collaborations with experimentalists and focus on developing theoretical and computational descriptions of biological, mainly evolutionary phenomena. I am also interested in cultural patterns and collective social behaviour.
- EMBO Conference: Quantitative Principles in Biology — October 23rd, 2017
- Nuestro “Curso de Introducción a los Sistemas Complejos” disponible en youtube — 5 de diciembre de 2016
- International Conference on Systems Biology. Barcelona, September 2016 — October 4th, 2016
- TEDx Talks now available — July 5th, 2016
- TEDxRivasVaciamadrid – June 2nd, 2016